At No Dinx we love helping our clients showcase their brand with custom hats! It’s a tried and true marketing strategy that never fails. We offer a wide variety of hat styles for custom embroidery. To help you choose the perfect style for your brand, we’ve put together a guide featuring our most popular hat options that work best with embroidery.
Why use embroidered hats to market your business?
Embroidery is a technique that evokes lasting quality and durability. Using custom hats to gain and maintain your brand’s visibility in the marketplace is a proven marketing strategy. Hats are worn on top of the head, making them highly visible and allowing your brand to make a big impression. For the best return on investment for your business, you need to start with the right hat for your customer. Here are six of the top-selling hats we offer and the embroidery techniques you can utilize to boost your brand and stand out from the competition.
Choosing the Right Hat for Your Customer
- BASEBALL CAPS – Baseball caps offer a classic style, shape, and room for embellishments. Constructed from breathable soft fabric, the baseball cap’s design offers a functional and modern style.
- SNAPBACKS – Snapback caps are classic baseball hats with a plastic adjustable snapback. These are versatile for any sized head and allow for the same customizations as the standard baseball cap.
- TRUCKER CAPS – Trucker caps are similar to snapback caps but they have a mesh back and a foam front panel. These caps are trendy and affordable. They are easily customizable with embroidery or patches.
- DAD CAPS – Dad caps offer a soft and relaxed fit, they are effortlessly casual caps that can complement any style. Dad caps are youthful and fun, they accommodate many different types of embellishments.
- BUCKET HATS – Bucket hats are usually constructed from cotton, they offer a wide brim and an enduring casual laid-back style. Bucket hats come in a variety of colors, so you can find one that perfectly suits your brand.
- BEANIES – Beanies offer an incredible variety of styles and materials. You can find a beanie for every season. From polyester to wool, unlined to fleece lined, turn-ups to poms, there is a beanie style for any brand. Beanie caps look great with embroidered elements or patches.
Custom Embroidery Techniques
- STANDARD EMBROIDERY – The most popular and efficient way to embroider any style of hat. Standard embroidery can accommodate highly complex designs and spacing. Our most popular option for custom embroidered gear.
- MULTICOLORED EMBROIDERY – Multicolored thread creates a unique-looking image while keeping the integrity of your design the same. Each spool contains multiple colors, creating a different color makeup every time it is used. A colorful option to elevate your brand.
- 3D EMBROIDERY (PUFF) – A method of layering thread either over itself or over foam to create a raised “3D” appearance. This is a fun option for enhancing parts or an entire design. We recommend using this method on hats due to the stability of the material, and are happy to help you find the perfect one for your project!
- PATCHES – We offer a variety of patch options; woven, embroidered, faux leather & leather. Woven is our best-selling patch because of its versatility to capture great detail. We can heat press patches on a large array of hats and are happy to explore other garment options determined by your project! Certain minimums do apply to patch orders.
Contact our team if you’d like to dive deeper into specifics regarding your custom embroidery job. We want to make sure you have the best experience possible and that your custom-embroidered hats exceed your expectations. Reach out to us today for a quick and easy quote, or to speak directly with an account manager to start your project.